Personal Income Tax
Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
Select a product
Enhance your tax experience
Taxes don’t have to be daunting. We make the tax process easy and smooth. You can expect:
- A modern process from start to finish—Our advanced platform supports a completely digital process from tax document upload to signature and filing.
- Customized support—We put in the time to understand your personal tax situation to make sure you get the refund you deserve or minimize your tax burden as much as possible.
- Service all year—We are here to support you with tax advice throughout the year…not just at tax time. You can count on us for strategic advice that leads to smart tax decisions all year long.
Fees Structure for the Tax Year Ended December 31, 2022
IRS Form 1040 Minimum Fees
- Preparation Fee - $300
- Preparation Fee, Schedule C filer - $400
- Electronic Filing Fee - $67
IRS Notice Protection
Effective January 1, 2023, we will be including IRS Notice Protection as a service offering in addition to the preparation of your tax return. This fee will be a flat 20% of the total tax return preparation fee charged to you (not including electronic filing out-of-pocket expenses or late-processing surcharge).
IRS Notice Protection includes the following:
Answering questions/consulting on IRS notices
Preparation of IRS notice response letters on your behalf
Representation of you for IRS notices
IRS Notice Protection does not include representation of you for IRS audits or other examinations. Your returns may be selected for review by the taxing authorities. Any proposed adjustments by the examining agent are subject to certain rights of appeal. In the event of a government tax examination, we will be available upon request to represent you and will render additional invoices for the time and expenses incurred.
The IRS Notice Protection and related fee will automatically be included with our invoice for the preparation of your 2022 tax return; however, you have the right and opportunity to opt-out of IRS Notice Protection if you desire. This opt-out option can be made directly on your signed engagement letter provided to you.
Late Processing Surcharge
Effective January 1, 2023 – for taxpayers not filing extensions/those that desire their tax return to be processed and submitted by April 17, 2023, if information has not been completely provided to us by March 24, 2023, there will be a flat surcharge for expediting the preparation and filing of your tax return. The flat surcharge will be $100 or 30% of the tax preparation fee, whichever is greater (Example – a tax return with our standard preparation fee of $300: if information is delivered to us on March 27, 2023, you will be assessed an additional $100 late-processing surcharge).